Current situation: Coronavirus information (COVID-19)
The pratice for coaching and psychology is open. To prevent coronavirus, various measures have been put in place:
- During discussions at the table, the seat distance between coach and client is approximately 1.5 m. A discussion area without table is also available in the room, where the distance is approximately 2.5 m.
- A disinfectant hand spray is available to clients. The person(s) who participated in the session can therefore receive a jet of disinfectant spray on their hands.
- The objects and materials (e.g. papers with exercices) are disinfected after each use.
- A disinfectant spray for surfaces is regularly applied in sensitive areas (WC, washbasin, door handles, chairs).
- We ask clients to come at the scheduled time, in order to prevent previous and next clients from crossing paths, or different people in the waiting area at the same time.
An Assessment is a comprehensive intellectual and emotional personality analysis, including information about opportunities for further development, prerequisites and the required period. Normally an assessment is carried out in one day (usually 8-9 hours) and a detailed report (10-15 pages) is drawn up with the following subdivisions:
If an assessment has already been performed some years before the current assessment, an additional chapter will be inserted:
There is a distinction between selection and development assessments. The former is usually commissioned by companies when there is a vacancy with a predetermined job profile to fill, and the candidate is to be compared with these expectations. The latter will usually assess the current potential of the candidate, in case proposals for further career development are desired, or in the context of a coaching, to clarify whether the candidate can either develop certain expected abilities, or to make better use of the potential, with a focus on the personality rather than on a particular position or function.
An assessment uses different techniques, from structured, semi-structured or free interviews up to tests in different areas as well as interactive exercises such as role-playing and similar, in the context of the defined observation criteria.
This is usually a service for companies that we offer in the section CACB Center for Assessment and Coaching.