Current situation: Coronavirus information (COVID-19)
The pratice for coaching and psychology is open. To prevent coronavirus, various measures have been put in place:
- During discussions at the table, the seat distance between coach and client is approximately 1.5 m. A discussion area without table is also available in the room, where the distance is approximately 2.5 m.
- A disinfectant hand spray is available to clients. The person(s) who participated in the session can therefore receive a jet of disinfectant spray on their hands.
- The objects and materials (e.g. papers with exercices) are disinfected after each use.
- A disinfectant spray for surfaces is regularly applied in sensitive areas (WC, washbasin, door handles, chairs).
- We ask clients to come at the scheduled time, in order to prevent previous and next clients from crossing paths, or different people in the waiting area at the same time.
The sessions are charged according to their duration, on a pro-rata basis of 160 CHF per 50 minutes. There is no charge for the period between 50 and 60 minutes. The time after 60 minutes is also charged on the basis of 160 CHF per 50 minutes.
These rates include preparation of the sessions, work on dossiers during your absence as well as evaluation and interpretation of tests, questionnaires or other exercises, short phone calls or emails concerning organizational and administrative aspects. In contrast, the writing of reports or other documents as well as the exchange with other experts, as far as they are desired by the client, are charged according the effective working hours, on a pro-rata basis of 160 CHF per 50 minutes. Also charged on the same basis are the reading of emails, documents and further information sent by the client, email exchanges or phone calls concerning non-organizational aspects.
Cancellation: if a meeting is canceled less than 24 hours (Fribourg) or less than 3 days (Zurich and other locations) in advance, or if you do not attend an agreed meeting, you may be charged for the session.
Invoices can be paid as follows: