Current situation: Coronavirus information (COVID-19)
The pratice for coaching and psychology is open. To prevent coronavirus, various measures have been put in place:
- During discussions at the table, the seat distance between coach and client is approximately 1.5 m. A discussion area without table is also available in the room, where the distance is approximately 2.5 m.
- A disinfectant hand spray is available to clients. The person(s) who participated in the session can therefore receive a jet of disinfectant spray on their hands.
- The objects and materials (e.g. papers with exercices) are disinfected after each use.
- A disinfectant spray for surfaces is regularly applied in sensitive areas (WC, washbasin, door handles, chairs).
- We ask clients to come at the scheduled time, in order to prevent previous and next clients from crossing paths, or different people in the waiting area at the same time.
In the menue at the left you will find our detailed profiles.
We work together with further specialists in our team, mainly from our partner CACB Center for Assessment and Coaching.