Current situation: Coronavirus information (COVID-19)
The pratice for coaching and psychology is open. To prevent coronavirus, various measures have been put in place:
- During discussions at the table, the seat distance between coach and client is approximately 1.5 m. A discussion area without table is also available in the room, where the distance is approximately 2.5 m.
- A disinfectant hand spray is available to clients. The person(s) who participated in the session can therefore receive a jet of disinfectant spray on their hands.
- The objects and materials (e.g. papers with exercices) are disinfected after each use.
- A disinfectant spray for surfaces is regularly applied in sensitive areas (WC, washbasin, door handles, chairs).
- We ask clients to come at the scheduled time, in order to prevent previous and next clients from crossing paths, or different people in the waiting area at the same time.
I am a Psychologist FSP and work mainly in two areas: one is working and organisational psychology, mainly with adults, at proTalent and CACB, but also in psychology of childhood and adolescence where I founded the psychology practice PsYkids. Assessments or checkups, advice and coaching are at the heart of my psychologist activities. I have always been sensitive to the uniqueness of each individual and the possibilities to support them in their path of life.
My professional training and continuing education concerns many topics of psychology, regularly taking part in congresses, courses and seminars, and I participate in the activities of various organisations of which I am a member, including associations for gifted people like Mensa and ISPE, as well as more generally related to psychology, i. e. the associations for professional psychologists FSP, AFP and SPK.
The topic of talents and potentials is of particular interest to me, and I like supporting talents, but as well I've always been sensitive to people who have difficulties, such as children in school failure that I often receive in my practice: people who have qualities in other areas without always being conscious of it. My goal is to support them discovering, developing and living in harmony with their talents and to use them in a way that is useful to themselves in the society.
I fluently speak French, German, Swiss German and English. I have a good to very good knowledge in Spanish, intermediate knowledge in Japanese, and basic knowledge in Tibetan.
I particularly like languages and travelling, but as well painting (oil, watercolor), web design and photography. Furthermore, I like playing the violin, sports (hiking, jogging, sailing), cooking and family activities.
You may see some of my works and publications about children, education and families at the internet-site psykids.ch.