Current situation: Coronavirus information (COVID-19)
The pratice for coaching and psychology is open. To prevent coronavirus, various measures have been put in place:
- During discussions at the table, the seat distance between coach and client is approximately 1.5 m. A discussion area without table is also available in the room, where the distance is approximately 2.5 m.
- A disinfectant hand spray is available to clients. The person(s) who participated in the session can therefore receive a jet of disinfectant spray on their hands.
- The objects and materials (e.g. papers with exercices) are disinfected after each use.
- A disinfectant spray for surfaces is regularly applied in sensitive areas (WC, washbasin, door handles, chairs).
- We ask clients to come at the scheduled time, in order to prevent previous and next clients from crossing paths, or different people in the waiting area at the same time.
During more than 20 years I have worked in international companies, including 13 years at Swissair, most recently as Division Manager / Deputy General Manager at the Swissair Training Center (selection and training of cockpit and cabin crews). In 2000, I started my own business: CICB Center of Intercultural Competence, where I give lectures and courses. In parallel, for 7 years I was director at A+O Career Group (Assessment, Coaching, Outplacement, International Assignment) and subsequently founded the CACB Center for Assessment and Coaching and transformed it, together with CICB, into a shareholder company (Ltd.). Since then I'm working in both areas, intercultural competence at CICB, as well as assessment, coaching and personality development with CACB. Based on numerous inquiries from private individuals, in particular regarding personal or professional positioning and coaching as well as inquiries regarding identification, analysis, further development and optimized use of talents, potential and giftedness, we founded the practice proTalent in 2017, in order to provide services for these needs not only for companies, but also for private individuals.
I'm fluent in German (including Swiss German), French, English and Spanisch, and I have knowledge in Italian, Russian and Latin.
I'm interested in cultures, languages and people; on professional and private trips I had the opportunity to visit more than 120 countries so far. Since the age of five I play the piano; my repertoire includes several dozen classical works. As a young adult, I considered a career in music, but finally decided to study business administration and management. I am married and father of two children. Some other interests and hobbies are photography and chess.